Armstrong Recreation and Wellness
Hello and welcome to the Armstrong Recreation and Wellness page, now part of Georgia Southern University’s Campus Recreation and Intramurals department.
You can access information about Armstrong Campus’ Recreation department by clicking the button below. The button will take you to the current Armstrong Recreation and Wellness website. The information on their site will continue to be updated until June 30, 2018. After that, you can check back here for an all new Armstrong Recreation webpage.
Armstrong Recreation and Wellness offerings include Intramural Sports, Fitness and Wellness Programs, Armstrong Adventures and Sport Clubs. The Student Recreation Center (SRC) is a 38,000 square foot facility that includes:
- 3,200-square-foot multipurpose room for fitness classes and special events.
- 2 Athletic courts for basketball, volleyball and indoor soccer, as well as a cross-conditioning space.
- 6,000-square-foot fitness center, which includes:
- 10 Woodway Treadmills
- 8 Elliptical Machines
- 4 Stationary Bikes
- 4 Recumbent Bikes
- 2 Adaptive Motion Trainers
- 2 Cybex ARC Trainers
- 2 Rowing Machines
- 2 Spinning Bikes
- Heavy lifting power rack
- Jacob’s Ladder
- Cybex Selectorized Weight Machines
- A full complement of free weights, dumbbells, and benches.
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms with shower and changing facilities.
- Personal Training Space
- Equipment Checkout
- Staff Offices
Last updated: 1/2/2018