Course Policies & Procedures
- Each player must have his own set of clubs. Up to 4 players per group is allowed.
- All Food and Beverages must be purchased from the clubhouse. No coolers or alcohol may be brought onto University property.
- All players must wear proper golf attire while on the premises. Golf shirts and blouses, golf pants, shorts or skirts. Golf Shoes or Athletic Shoes must be worn at all times.
- All players must check in before playing. No play off # 10 unless approved by the Golf Shop.
- Golfers assume all risks and dangers incidental to the game of golf and are responsible for damages to carts and property.
- In the event of life threatening emergency, please call 911 then the clubhouse at (912) 478-4653.
- In case of lightning in the area, all play shall cease!
- Tee time reservations may be made up to seven (7) days in advance online or by calling the Golf Shop during business hours at 912-GSU-GOLF.
- Walking is allowed Monday-Friday and after 12:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
Caring for the Course
- Please help us maintain Our Golf Course the way you found it. Repair all divots as you play.
- Pace of play 4 hours and keep up with the group in front.
- Keep golf carts on path around the tees and greens and all par 3’s and outside 50yards of greens on par 4’s and 5’s.
Rules of Play
- USGA rules govern all play except where modified by Local Rules
- Out of Bounds marked by White Stakes, Roads & Property Lines
- Water Hazards are marked by Yellow or Red Stakes
- Drop areas will be marked in white circles
Last updated: 8/23/2016