Massage Therapy is the business and clinical profession of treatment and rehabilitation for the mind, body and spirit. Accomplished through positive and healthy interpersonal connections and therapeutic loving touch.
The client is highly important and the reason for business. Focus is on giving the client the best services available in order to achieve balance of the Mind Body Connection through rehabilitating injuries/disparities.
|Massage appointments are available:|
|Monday, Wednesday & Friday||10 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday & Thursday||10 a.m – 5 p.m.|
Click the sessions tab above for more information on scheduling your appointment today!
- Please fill out an application and turn it in (with payment) to CRI Member Services (located on the first floor of the RAC).
- A time and day for your session will then be scheduled
- Cancellations must be given no later than 24hrs notice. A charge will be taken from payment of 50 % of massage rate if 24hrs is not given and 100 % of your massage rate for a missed appointment without prior notice
- Accepted forms of payment are cash, check, Visa or MasterCard
- 1/2 Hour = $25
- 1 Hour = $50
- Gift Certificates available
- Services for gift certificate must be rendered within 90 days of issuance
- 1/2 Hour = $40
- 1 Hour = $60
To be a non-member you must be affiliated with Georgia Southern and have a Georgia Southern Eagle ID.
Anita Brown studied massage therapy in California and North Carolina and has been a Licensed Massage Therapist in Statesboro since 2004. Combining techniques and modalities, she is skilled in providing a customized massage experience for relaxation and/or pain relief. Anita lives in Statesboro with her husband and two sons and is currently studying for a degree in Kinesiology with a major in Exercise Science.
Vanessa Posey attended Augusta School of Massage and has been practicing massage therapy for 3 years. She specializes in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular, and Orthopedic Massage. The biggest reward for her with massage therapy is therapeutic relief for her clients and instant positive feedback. She feels that one of the many benefits of working here at Georgia Southern is the diverse population of clients.