Tailgating at the RAC
The Recreation Activity Center parking lot is open during home Georgia Southern football games for both RAC patrons and tailgating. While we welcome everyone in the Eagle Nation to have a great time, we ask that you keep in mind the following:
- All vehicles must be parked in designated parking spaces. No vehicles may be parked on islands, curbs, sidewalks or grass. Vehicles not parked appropriately will be reported to Public Safety.
- Parking spaces may not be reserved in advance. Any materials left in order to reserve spaces in advance will be removed.
- Grills may not be placed on grass. We ask that you please dump charcoal in the designated metal bins provided.
- Please respect our beautiful campus by keeping it clean. Trash cans are provided throughout M.C. Anderson Park. Additional trash bags can be requested from CRI staff.
- Keep in mind the RAC is an open facility from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. on Saturdays.
- No objects (tents, chairs, etc.) may obstruct the drive ways between parking rows. Additionally, no items (extension cords, etc.) may be stretched across road ways or parking drive ways.
- All pets must be leashed at all times. Please remember, their booty is your duty – pick up after your pet.
- All Public Safety policies and laws apply. Please contact Public Safety with any questions or concerns.
- Have a great time and GO EAGLES!
Thank you for helping us create a safe, clean and TRUE BLUE experience for all of our guests!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact CRI (@GSUCampusRec) at 912-478-5436 or Georgia Southern Public Safety at 912-478-5234.
Posted in Uncategorized