20 At-Home Workouts To Keep You Moving
As the semester was abruptly interrupted, we’re sad that we aren’t able to welcome your smiling faces into the RAC until further notice. Our mission statement is “to inspire self-discovery through sport, fitness, wellness, and adventure” and we aim to help you do just that even during these trying times. We’ve rounded up a robust list of workout apps and websites for you to utilize while the RAC is closed so that you can continue to make your physical and mental wellness a priority!
- 202 Strong – Free – Strength and circuit training using household items to add weight to your workout!
- 24 Hour Fitness – Free – This 24GO app offers live classes and videos of Zumba, yoga, HIIT, etc. and has lots of different categories for the workout YOU want!
- Barry’s Bootcamp – Free – Live on Instagram, these strength and cardio interval workouts usually require no equipment!
- Blogilates – Free – With hundreds of videos to choose from, you’ll find a fun workout! You can filter videos by what you want to target that day and your preferred level!
- Camp Gladiator – Free – Their new #HustleFromHome series guides you through an outdoor workout for you to enjoy the Spring weather while you sweat!
- Core Power Yoga – Free – Updated each week, you can enjoy a strengthening or meditative yoga class.
- ClassPass – 2 Month Free Trial – Includes hundreds of cardio, strength, and mind/body workouts!
- Daily Burn – 60 Day Free Trial – Choose a targeted workout or select a plan to follow to make and meet new goals in this comprehensive app!
- Down Dog – 1 Month Free Trial – Follow a different yoga flow every time you open the app so you’re never bored!
- FitOn – Free – This app lets you set goals and gives you a personalized workout plan!
- Gymshark – Free – Focused on strength, this app offers different workout plans and allows you to make your own!
- Honest Soul Yoga – Free – Join one of the many instructors on Zoom or Facebook Live for a rejuvenating yoga session.
- Nike Training Club – Free – Nike’s app allows you to choose what equipment you use, what you want to target, the type of workout, and how long you want to sweat!
- Orange Theory – Free – Orange Theory has uploaded a new workout each day for you to follow along! They mix up targeted areas so that you’re well-rounded by the end of the week!
- Peloton – 90 Day Free Trial – The nation’s biggest fitness trend is available to YOU! This 90 day free trial gives you access to thousands of different workouts whether it be running, strength, cycling, meditating, yoga, or cardio — they’ve got it ALL!
- Planet Fitness – Free – Fun 30 minute workouts uploaded each day with a few celebrity guests!
- POPSUGAR Fitness – Free – This YouTube channel has tons of workouts for you to follow and find something that you’ll love!
- Pure Barre – Free – Check in on Facebook for one of their live classes each day!
- YMCA – Free – The YMCA is offering a bunch of different workouts on this new website – yoga, barre, weightlifting, or bootcamp at your fingertips!
- Yoga Works – Free – YouTube live streamed classes of a variety of different types of yoga! With over 50 classes streamed a day, you’ll find something to fit your schedule and give you a good exercise!
Posted in Uncategorized