5 Ways to Support Statesboro While Maintaining Social Distancing
- RAC Multiplex – Get some fresh air and take a walk around the walking trails that surround the RAC or kick the soccer ball around on the playing fields! Just remember to stay six feet apart!
- Statesboro Market2Go – Place an online order for fresh produce and homemade goods! Curbside pickups take place on Thursdays at Uncle Shug’s on Main.
- Southern Pottery and Art Studio – Want to get creative during quarantine? Southern Pottery and Art Studio is offering personally curated art-to-go kits for you to pick up curbside and create at home!
- Visit local parks – Visit Statesboro’s Gentilly Trail for a refreshing 2-mile walk or go kayaking at Magnolia Springs State Park just a short drive from Statesboro!
- Support frontline heroes – Do you know how to sew and have access to fabrics and materials? Face masks are crucial for our healthcare providers right now and Statesboro’s local hospital and healthcare facilities are accepting mask donations. Don’t have the ability to whip together masks? Make a sign of support for your yard or porch to show your support of our frontline heroes!
Visit griceconnect.com for a full list of business’ limited operations in Statesboro!
*While participating in any activity, please adhere to CDC recommendations, social distancing, and shelter-in-place laws.
Posted in CRI News