We are excited to announce the re-opening of the Georgia Southern Golf Course!
With your help in following the guidelines set forth, we are confident we will provide a quality and safe experience. View the guidelines below.
The re-opening of the Georgia Southern golf course plan consists of three phases beginning on Friday, May 22, 2020.
This plan is modeled from guidance and directives from the golf industry and adapted where necessary for our golf facility at Georgia Southern.
Timeline: May 22 – June 30
- All golfers must make tee times online or by calling the golf shop.
- Tee times will be offered every 15 minutes (maximum of 4 golfers per group).
- All individuals shall use the back café entrance for entry into the clubhouse and use the golf shop door for exit only.
- Only one golfer per riding cart will be allowed unless both individuals live in the same household (No walking allowed on Saturday & Sunday before noon).
- Cart availability cannot be guaranteed for tee times after noon.
- Strict social distancing of 6 feet will be expected.
- Gatherings of no more than 10 people are allowed (gathering limits will be adjusted to always comply with state directives and guidelines).
- Comprehensive sanitization procedures will be in place.
- The clubhouse will only be utilized for golfer check-in and use of the restrooms.
- Everyone is strongly encouraged to wear a face-covering when in the clubhouse to check-in.
- Please follow guidance for returning your cart at the end of the round and remove any personal trash before departing.
- Restricted golf course set up will be in place (No ball washers, no water coolers and hole pins left in place).
- Personal coolers are not allowed, and possession of alcoholic beverages is a violation of University policy.
- No sit-down food & beverage will be provided at the clubhouse.
- No Programs, Clinics, Lessons, Events or Tournaments
HOURS OF OPERATION
7 days a week
Pro Shop Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Tee Time Availability: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Please stay tuned to the following communication channels for updated information related to the Georgia Southern Golf Course.
- Golf Course Website
- Make your tee time online
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Sign up on our website to get our bi-monthly email newsletter
Last updated: 5/19/2020