Recreation Center Guest Pass
The primary purpose of courtesy passes is to accommodate the friends and relatives of Georgia Southern University students and recreation members.
Secondary audiences for courtesy passes are:
- University guests (such as workshop, short-term conference guests and University-sponsored athletic camps)
- or visiting faculty/staff.
In these instances arrangements for the guest must be made in advance through the facilities director and proof of involvement of workshop, conference, etc. will need to be provided. Guest passes may be purchased at the Front Desk.
The cost of the guest pass will be covered by the guest at a rate of $7.00 per day. Payment will be made at the front desk upon entry and only accepted after a valid form of ID is shown.
- University guests that would like to use the recreation facilities, but have not been given a complimentary guest pass must have the sponsoring department contact the facilities director for guest pass use.
- Student, faculty, and staff members may bring 2 guests per day.
- Guest passes may be purchased at the Front Desk.
- Guests must sign a liability waiver form.
- CRI reserves the right to approve or deny any guest pass transaction.
- Members must check-in at the same time as the guest and remain in the facility the entire time the guest is there.
- Exceptions will be made for visiting faculty/staff hosted by a University department.
- Members are responsible for the actions of their guests. If a guest does not adhere to the policies of CRI facilities, the member and guest may be asked to leave.
- The sponsor’s current membership must be verified before allowed to purchase a guest pass.
- The guest’s sponsor will be responsible for checking out any equipment and be held responsible for damages to equipment and/or facility caused by his/her guest(s).
- Guests under 16 years of age are only allowed in the facility on weekends during fall & spring semesters (after 4:00pm on Fridays through 6:00pm on Sundays) and all day during the summer. They must be accompanied by an adult with a regular membership.
- All guests (ages 16 & up) must have a photo driver’s license or government-issued photo identification with address and proof of age unless the guest is dependent or child.
- Guests under 16 years of age are only allowed in the facility on weekends during Fall & Spring semesters (after 4:00 on Fridays – 6:00 on Sundays) and all day in the summer.
- Guest passes are valid for the date of purchase only, re-entry is permitted on that day but only when accompanied by a sponsor (receipt must be shown upon re-entry).
- Guest passes are for facility access and any regularly scheduled, no-cost programming taking place inside the facility.
- A guest cannot host another guest.
- A guest is not eligible to participate in Intramural activities.
- Sponsors must check out and are responsible for any equipment used by guests.
Last updated: 1/13/2021