Campus Recreation & Intramurals (CRI) has implemented a process to electronically sign liability waivers online. The CRI liability waiver allows you to participate in all of CRI’s programs and services as well as utilize the Recreation Activity Center (RAC) and Student Recreation Center (SRC).
Completing the new electronic waiver is easy and takes just minutes! To get started select the standard waiver (those 18 years or older) or the minor waiver (Under 18 years) and sign in with your MyGeorgiaSouthern login. The entire process takes less than two minutes.
- Signing the waiver is voluntary, however if you choose not to sign the waiver you will not be permitted to access the RAC or SRC or participate in CRI programs.
- If you have signed a paper waiver in the past you are still required to electronically sign the new waiver.
- Should you accidentally select ‘no’, you may change your answer at anytime.
- Students under the age of 18 are required to have the waiver signed by your parent/legal guardian. After you login, you will be prompted to enter your parent/legal guardian’s contact information. We recommend that you notify your parents to expect this e-mail and follow the instructions provided. It is important to note that your parent/legal guardian’s e-signature is required to complete your liability waiver.
CRI Liability Waivers:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I’m receiving a ‘Page Expired’ message after I logon, what’s happening?
If you already have your MyGeorgiaSouthern username and password and are able to login without trouble, then the waiver is just being slow to load which may result in a ‘Page Expired’ message. Please enter your username and password, then click the sign in button, do not press enter. The waiver will load after a few seconds.
- Can I just wait and complete the waiver at SOAR?
Yes, but the process will be the same as the waiver is now completely online. We recommend you go ahead and complete it after you successfully login to MyGeorgiaSouthern. With one less thing to think about at SOAR – you can focus on making new friends!
- I’m under 18, how do my parents complete the waiver for me?
For the under 18 Waiver, your student must log into MyGeorgiaSouthern and enter their parents name and email address and then digitally sign the waiver. An email will be sent to the address entered asking the parent to create an account and then logon and digitally sign the waiver.If your parent does not receiving the email, the student may log back into MyGeorgiaSouthern where a link to the Waiver should be in the upper left corner of the screen. This allows them to log back in and change the parent information if necessary.
Last updated: 7/2/2018