USCCA Concealed Carry Course
The USCCA Concealed Carry Course is a comprehensive course for anyone considering carrying a firearm for self-defense. This 7-hour course includes both classroom and range components, using a laser-training gun to develop point-shooting skills in the classroom and culminates with live fire on the range. Equipment and ammunition are included.
This course covers the following topics: develop your own personal protection plan; understand conflict avoidance; situational awareness; understanding of the physiology of violent encounters; the legal aspects of using deadly force (including knowing what to do in the aftermath); and a guide to gear and gadgets.
|August 27, 2022||SA||8:30am – 4:30pm|
|October 22, 2022||SA||8:30am – 4:30pm|
|January 28, 2023||SA||8:30am – 4:30pm|
|April 8, 2023||SA||8:30am – 4:30pm|
|July 15, 2023||SA||8:30am – 4:30pm|
How to get your concealed carry in Bulloch County, Georgia?
- Navigate to https://bullochcounty.net/probate/
- Click on the Georgia Weapons Carry License on the right hand side.
- Click the Online Application Form in the menu that opened up and complete the form.
- Call the Probate Court Office at 912-489-8749 to schedule an appointment.
- You will receive your license via mail in 4-6 weeks after completing the process.
Last updated: 2/16/2022