USCCA What is Constitutional Carry?
Cost: $20 (includes a free SSEC membership)
*Register in person at the SSEC or over the phone no later than 48 hours in advance. Payment required at registration.
|Monday, August 21, 2023||6:30 – 7:30pm|
|Monday, January 15, 2024||6:00 – 7:00pm|
|Tuesday, May 21, 2024||5:30 – 6:30pm|
Are you aware that you are held responsible for understanding the laws regarding self-defense when concealed carrying a firearm? Our Constitutional Carry course will teach the basics about avoiding danger, what Georgia law says about the use of force and why you might need a Georgia Weapons Carry License (concealed carry license).
This course covers the following topics:
- Implications of being armed in public
- Staying safe by avoiding danger
- Use of force
- Further training options
How to get your concealed carry in Bulloch County, Georgia?
- Navigate to https://bullochcounty.net/probate/
- Click on the Georgia Weapons Carry License on the right hand side.
- Click the Online Application Form in the menu that opened up and complete the form.
- Call the Probate Court Office at 912-489-8749 to schedule an appointment.
- You will receive your license via mail in 4-6 weeks after completing the process.
Last updated: 8/21/2023