CRI Virtual Programming Opportunities
Our team has been hard at work collecting and creating resources to help you stay active and healthy at home! Check out the links below and follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on all things CRI!
Our Aquatics team has gathered several resources for you to help you stay in shape while your favorite pool is closed.
- How to do Dryland workouts at home
- Dryland swimming workout for triathletes
- Nebraska Swimming workout
- How to Train for Swimming at Home Part 1
- How to Train for Swimming at Home Part 2
Check out our playlist – updated daily – of Group Fitness workouts you can do from home! Feel free to add your favorite workout music or click the description to follow our instructors on Spotify or Apple Music.
Follow our Group Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers on Instagram @GSGroupFit!
Follow our Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers on Instagram @fitness.gs!
Virtual Intramural Sports
Register now for our summer e-gaming league! We will be offering the following sports for B-Term:
Registration closes Friday, June 26th at Noon. Play starts Monday, June 29th and runs until July 17th. Playoffs run from July 20th to July 26th.
Join our Southern Adventures staff to learn some new tricks for roughing it in the wilderness. Our team has created some how to’s and backcountry cooking classes for your enjoyment!
- How to build a campfire
- Learn how to Slackline
- Five Tips to a Better Tent Setup
- Tips for Setting Up your Hammock
- Tips for Setting Up a Hammock Tarp
- Simple Climbing Training for Home
- Get your Climbing Fix at Home
Get Outside (Virtually):
Last updated: 5/28/2020